HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait to be with you again...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Italians are coming!!!

Here we are....finally....

Quick presentation..


Name: Letizia
Age: 23
City: Firenze (Italy)
Study: Public Communications
Favourite Movie: ?Forrest Gump?, ?Schlindler?s List?, ?Le fabuleux
destin d'Amélie Poulain?
Favourite Music: Franz Ferdinand, Alanis Morrissette, Oasis.
Sport: Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer.
Things I like: travelling, make new friends, cooking, cloudy sunsets on
the beach.
Things I don?'t like: hypocrisy, extra-dark chocolate, waking up early.
Particularities: I wear glasses and I can'?t wait for Harry Potter 7!
When I finish University I?'d love to work for the European Commission.


name: mirko cantini
age:20 years old
profession: student
I like: movies, dance, table tennis, pizza and pasta!!, and everything funny
I don't like: study, nothing to do in the evening, olive and lemon
movie: love actually, patch adams, casomai, and other 1000..maybe
music: 883, and all the song that have a meening for me..and all that we can
dance in latin-american dance..


elena
NAME: elena
AGE: 22/23
CITY:i was born in grosseto but now i live in
florence
STUDY/WORK: i study childhood science at the
florence university and i work in the national social
working program for the youth(servizio civile)
I LIKE...:children,animals,art,travel and read
I DON'T LIKE...:violence
FILM:"pulp fiction" and all tarantino's films
MUSIC:radiohead,prodigy and reggae music
CHARACTERISTICS MARKS:i'm always careless!!

NAME: Liila
AGE: 23
CITY: Florence
OCCUPATION: Student in philosophy
I LIKE: Travelling, Astrology and Music
I DON’T LIKE: Pigeons
FAVOURITE FILM: Match Point
FAVOURITE MUSIC: Franco BattiatoPARTICULAR SIGNS: Talking in sleep

and....


Stefano....

AGE: yes I have
City: Wherever I lay my head
Occupation: songwriter
I like: being in the middle of nowhere
I don't like: excuses
Favourite film: the conversation
Favourite music: Tom Waits, Jeff Buckley, Nick Cave, Pearl Jam, Vinicio Capossela, Caetano Veloso......all that you can blues.... all you can feel... all you can...
Particular signs: Can't wait for!


Coming soon......

the pictures....

No comments: