HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait to be with you again...

Friday, February 09, 2007

HELLO CROSSROADIES!

The catalonian group presents ourselves!! Here we are:

RANJHA:
Hi i'm Ranjha, i'm from Pakistan and now i'm living in Barcelona (Spain) from last 2 years.I'm 16 and i'm studying at afternoon my father has bussnisse of mobile and i handle that so mostly i keep silent i like classic , Punjabi Bhangra music i write poetry i worte 7 poems in english , Spanish and Catalan i like to make friends i don't have 1 brother.

NÚRIA:
hello people!

my name is núria. I' m19 years old,
I'm frm barcelona.
I live with my family. I have one brother and two sisters.

I'm studing drama,
going to the cinema .

I like snowboarding, but for now it's in the cupboard
because this year there is no snow.
I olso like travelling , whith is why I wont to go to portugal.
like meeting people from
other countries.

I look forward to meeting all of you!!

CRISTIAN:
Hello my name is cristian am 19 years old I’m from for barcelona, form a part of a group of hip hop or at least we try(mean) I Like a extreme sports between I practise the skateboard, snow and parkour also I like to dance, I playing in an equipment (team) of funky for 3 years and any thing related to the music…

JONATHAN:
My name is Jonathan, I am 19 years old, I am from Barcelona (Raval). I like football, TV, teatro, swimming, music and going to the cinema.

I am studying theatre. I have four brothers and one sister.

NADINE:
My name is Nadine, I´m 30 years old. I like very much music, being outside in the countryside, reading, biking, being with my friends, good food... I will be the group leader of the Catalonian group. See you soon in Portugal!



No comments: