HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait to be with you again...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Some Portuguese Faces

Hello Friends

The last 2 Fridays we've been meeting to prepare our exchange. Here are some of our faces. Not all participants were on the meeting where the pictures were taken. Later we will add them. Also, some of us that are coming to the meetings, will not be "full time" participants, but we are supoorting those who will.

Some information on Who is Who:

Name: Rasta
(yellow shirt)
Age: 20
What I do: Student
What I like: Music, Singing, Football, Dancing, making friends
_______
Name: Sergio (white n brown shirt)
Age: 20
What I do: Trainer of Junior Football, Work with Kids on the Weekends
What I like: Football
_______
Name: Angela (white and black jacket)
Age: 26
What I do: Work in a Restaurant
(Supporting Participant)
_______
Name: Cadija Baldé (brown jacket)
Age: 19
What I do: Junior Programmer
What I like to do: Read, Movies, Computers and walking around
_______
Name: Lito Jacinto (brown hat)
Age: 23
What I do: Student, President of Novos Horizontes 404 Youth Association, Monitor on a Volley Club
What I like to do: Laught, meet people, being with friends, Football
(Group Leader)

No comments: